Saturday 3 June 2017

Bzzagent La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 40ml Review


I've been trying La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra  as part of my latest Bzz campaign. A moisturiser designed for dry sensitive and reactive skin types from a company that uses pollution free spring water which has been in use for 1700 years (Obviously includes a healthy dose of unpronounceable chemicals as well).


I was lucky enough to receive vouchers which were quickly discovered to be useless. They wouldn't scan in store, and despite staff phoning larger stores they were unable to use them in-store or online. This I found a bit disconcerting because in all honesty if your expecting an individual to review a product your marketing department should ensure that the details are perfect especially at the prices for these luxury products.

The writing being mainly in french I had to look up the usage and further details online, which was a bit of a pest. The price you pay for luxury I guess.



My daughter has that lovely skin type that is super oily and very sensitive and easily irritated and I have tight dry patches all over mine, so this was a tough test of a moisturiser!

It took about a week before my family noticed. They commented on our skin, saying my daughters was 'looking less red and much more even' and mine 'wasn't looking as dried out and scabby' (Yup I come from a loving family!).


I explained my latest review, and they had a test of the product. My mother said it felt chalky on her hands but the consensus was that it absorbed very quickly and there was no shiny greasy residue left on their face. The fragrance (which is so slight it seems cheeky to call it that), is fresh and clean, which was also liked as it wouldn't clash with perfumes.

I couldn't claim that it was worth every penny, but I did notice an improvement in skin tone. However I think I'll be sticking to a more value product.

free from parabens and fragrances
 #LaRochePosay, #Toleriane and #ComplimentsOfLaRochePosay along with @larocheposayuki#Gotitfree  @bzzagent  #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment